What they needed:
To provide a national on-line diabetes information tool for use by all GP practices in England. The system must provide benchmarking and commissioning support through a graphical interface and combine activity and prescribing data for the first time within the same system.
What we did:
Taking data from multiple sources, the system provides a high-level dashboard view of the user's own practice, with the ability to drill down for greater detail and compare Resource Vs Outcome via a suite of scatter charts. A practice can compare themselves against regional and national averages based on location as well as demographic groupings.
- Drives service excellence through benchmarking
- Informs effective decision making
- Enables ground-breaking comparisons; bringing together disparate data sources for the first time
- Provides quality and consistency of information
- Improved patient care
- Better informed commissioning
What they said:
"This is very exciting. At last GPs can start to review and benchmark all their key diabetes data on one site."
- Dr Bob Young, Clinical Lead NDA & NDIS